I’ve Received the:
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.
1. Thanks so much to Janine at Faithful In First for awarding me the Sunshine Award! It really means a lot:)
2. My answers to the questions:
Favorite color? Purple
Favorite animal? Frog
Favorite number? 3
Favorite drink? Sweet tea with lemon
Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
Your passion? Books!
Giving or getting presents? Most definitely giving presents!
Favorite day? St. Patrick’s Day
3. These are some of the blogs who have provided me with hours of browsing for ideas and a gold mine of resources.
1. Lisa at Lisa’s Kinderland
2. Pam at Can Do Kinders
3. April at Chalk Talk
4. Caitlin at Kindergarten Smiles
5. Mel D at Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations
6. Mrs. Williamson at Welcome to Room 36
7. Ashley at Me & Marie Learning
8. Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies
9. Shannon at Kindergarten Hoppenings
10. Kathryn at Kindergarten–Kindergarten
2 thoughts on “Let the Sunshine In…”
Aww, thank you!! You are too sweet! The weather is rainy and gloomy here in AL, and you just brightened my day!! Thank you!! (and I could NOT live without sweet tea!)lol
First Grade Blue SKies
Thank you so much for this award! You were so sweet to think of me and my little blog! You definitely have made my day!